- Physical Distancing NEW
- K-2 Lessons
- 3-6+ Lessons
- Cardio Activities
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Simple Stack Tag
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
- Outdoor Stacking
- Fitness Stacking
- Multiplayer Stacking
- Stacking Level 1
- Stacking Level 2
- Stacking Level 3
Don’t get caught in this movement and skill-based movement activity
- One Sport Pack or 15-20 sets of Speed Stacks
- Four to six hula hoops
- Eight to ten cones or floor markers
- Pinnies or scrimmage vests
Scatter the hula hoops in the activity area to create “Safe Islands”. Place cones or floor markers to separate the Activity Area from the Stack Zone, which is located on both ends of the activity area. Designate four stackers to be “Captors”. The remaining stackers are the “Survivors”, who move within the Activity Area, avoiding the captors. Within the Stack-Zone boundary, Survivors place 8-10 downstacked sets of Speed Stacks. Determine which pattern will be stacked.
How To Play
On the ‘go’ signal, Survivors try to avoid being tagged by the Captors. Survivors can enter a Safe Island. Only one Survivor can be on each island and they can only remain there for 3 seconds. Captors must remain at least five feet back from a Safe Island when there is a Survivor taking refuge. When a Captor tags a Survivor, the Survivor must immediately enter the Stack Zone and complete the predetermined stacking pattern the specified number of times. Survivors leave the Stack Zone once they have completed stacking and return to the Activity Area to avoid being tagged.
- Survivors may seek refuge on a Safe Island one at a time for a maximum of three seconds.
- Captors may not guard a Survivor seeking refuge on a Safe Island.
- Survivors that have been captured stack in the Stack Zone, but return to the Activity Area as Captors; the activity ends when there is only one Survivor left.
- Use different locomotor movements.
- Change the Stack Zone pattern or number of repetitions.
- Add fitness activities, Jumbos, or Speed Stacks Stack Spots in the Stack Zone.