Continuous Table Relays
- K-2 Lessons
- 3-6+ Lessons
- Cardio Activities
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- Jumbo Toss
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Roll and Stack
- Shuffle Stack and Rapid Fire
- Simple Stack Tag
- Speeding Tickets
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength / Flexibility Stacking
- The 5-5-5
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
Running, stacking, and team cooperation is the name of this activity
- One set of Speed Stacks for every stacker
- One table for up to four teams
Set tables in a row, place two to four sets of Speed Stacks on each table (replicate for as many teams as you have). Relay teams may have two to four members. Relay teams line up single file with the lead stacker starting at the table and the remaining team members behind the start line, seven feet back.
How To Play
On the ‘go’ signal, the lead stacker upstacks and downstacks the predetermined pattern while the remaining relay team members wait in single file behind the starting line. Once the lead stacker completes the stacking pattern, they run towards the waiting stacker and activate them with a hand tag to enter the race. Stackers continue to take turns stacking until the ‘stop’ signal.
- Stackers must make sure the proper stacking technique and patterns are followed.
- All fumbled cups must be fixed properly.
- Waiting stackers may cross the starting line once the returning stacker activates them via hand tag.
- Change the stacking pattern.
- Have stackers repeat the pattern twice before activating the awaiting stacker.
- Add ball handling skills (basketball, soccer ball).
- Move the starting line back and incorporate jump ropes.
- Two Minute Drill - see how many laps or stacks can be completed in 2 minutes.