4-Person Competition Relay
- K-2 Lessons
- 3-6+ Lessons
- Cardio Activities
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- Jumbo Toss
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Roll and Stack
- Shuffle Stack and Rapid Fire
- Simple Stack Tag
- Speeding Tickets
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength / Flexibility Stacking
- The 5-5-5
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
A competitive activity withrunning, stacking, and teamcooperation
- One set of Speed Stacks for every stacker
- One table for every eight stackers
- One StackMat per team (optional)
Divide your stackers into relay teams with four stackers per team. Set the tables in a row and place two sets of Speed Stacks on one side. Relay teams line up single file with the lead stacker starting at the table and the remaining team members behind the start line, seven feet back.
How To Play
On the ‘go’ signal, the lead stacker begins stacking the predetermined pattern with the remaining relay team stackers waiting in single file behind the starting line. Once the lead stacker completes the stacking pattern they run back and activate the next stacker by stepping on or over the 7 foot start line. Teams continue stacking until the fourth member completes their stacking pattern and stops the StackMat (StackMats are encouraged, but not required).
- Stackers must make sure the proper stacking techniques and patterns are followed.
- Returning stackers step on or over the seven foot starting line to activate the awaiting stacker.
- All fumbles must be fixed properly.
- Switch the pattern to 3-3-3, 3-6-3 or Cycle depending on the stacker’s ability.
- Set up a mini tournament with a single or double elimination bracket for head-to-head competition.