- Physical Distancing NEW
- K-2 Lessons
- 3-6+ Lessons
- Cardio Activities
- Outdoor Stacking
- Fitness Stacking
- Multiplayer Stacking
- Stacking Level 1
- Stacking Level 2
- Stacking Level 3
Curriculum Suggestions for School and Home
Each school and district faces new problems to solve as they move into the new school year. Below are a few ways teachers can address concerns for safety while meeting students' developmental needs:
- Existing and Modified Activities: We have several activities that work well with Physical Distancing and have created new variations for specific activities to better address Physical Distancing guidelines. Each of these will be labeled with to help you easily find these activities
- Individual Student PE Kits Individual PE Kits include multipurpose items so students can minimize their contact with others. Tennis balls, a jump rope, a polyspot, and a set of Speed Stacks can be used together and separately to teach a variety of standards. For example, Speed Stacks can be used for sport stacking but also as cones to dribble around, to catch the tennis ball and/or to create zones. Kits can be created for school or home use.
- Stacking@Home Videos were developed when all schools were offering remote learning. These work well for school-based PE classes that are ensuring physical distancing as well as for schools that are continuing to teach students remotely or by providing a hybrid experience.
One piece of equipment, many different uses
Speed Stacks offer the unique ability in that they can be used in a variety of ways. Having multipurpose equipment works well with Individual Student PE Kits and also reduces the amount of equipment students come in contact with.
- Sport Stacking (has multiple benefits)
- Mini cones
- Markers to designate zones
- Markers to create lanes
- Cups to catch and pass
- Manipulatives for building and balancing
- Obstacles to jump over
- Counters for scorekeeping (relays, free throws, laps etc). Use stacking to count attempts in other activities. Each cup in a stack equals 1 attempt.