Partner Fitness Challenge
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Simple Stack Tag
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
Fitness activity that gets bodiesmoving and brains working
- One set of Speed Stacks for each stacker pair
- One stopwatch
Pair up stackers and give each pair a set of Speed Stacks. Spread the stacker pairs around the activity area with a minimum arm distance apart from other pairs. One stacker from each pair starts as the stacker, in a down position with their hands flat on the floor, and the other stacker as the ‘exerciser’, standing in front of their partner ready to perform an exercise or specified movement activity.
How To Play
On the ‘go’ signal the stacker starts stacking the designated pattern while the exerciser performs a specified movement. The stacker counts how many times they do the pattern, while the exerciser performs the specified movement. After 20-60 seconds, the stop signal is given and the stacker and exerciser exchange their counts and switch roles. Continue, change stacking patterns and movement activities.
- Stackers must properly complete the stacking pattern and fix all fumbles properly to be counted.
- Use the entire activity area for the exerciser.
- Add manipulatives (dribbling basketball, jump rope, etc.).
- Add Speed Stacks Stack Spots and rotate pairs.
- Use music to start and stop the activity.