March Madness Final 4
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Simple Stack Tag
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
Strategy and fitness activity thatadds a competitive element to stacking
- Nine sets of Speed Stacks per setup
- Six Speed Stacks Jumbos
Place four sets of Speed Stacks in a downstacked 3-6-3 pattern in a row. Place three sets of Speed Stacks about six feet up in a downstacked 3-6-3. Then walk forward another six feet and place two sets of Speed Stacks in the 3-6-3. Finally place six Jumbo cups in column form six feet from the last row. The setup should be a pyramid shape. When placing the sets in each row separate them so that stackers can easily move in between them.
How To Play
The object of March Madness Final 4 is to be the fastest stacker through the first, second and third row reaching the Jumbos first.
To play March Madness Final 4, separate your stackers into four lines placed directly behind the first row of four sets. On the ‘go’ signal the first four stackers begin upstacking and downstacking the first row of 3-6-3. Since there are only three sets of Speed Stacks in the second row, the first three stackers to finish stacking will move up and begin stacking. The slowest stacker simply returns to a line and joins in when it’s their turn. The remaining stackers in the game continue stacking and moving up the ranks until the fastest stacker reaches the Jumbo cups. The fastest stacker gets to stack one of the Jumbos into the designated pyramid or tower. The next round of stacking begins on the instructors ‘go’ signal. The fastest stacker returns back to a line to resume play.
- If any stacker knocks over or fumbles a set of cups they must return them to their original position before moving forward.
- Set up several pyramids around the activity area. These pyramids are where the fastest stackers pair up against each other for headto-head competition. As stackers race each other they can rotate to another triangle and face a new challenger.
- Choose a different stacking pattern (3-3-3, 3-6-3, Cycle).