- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Simple Stack Tag
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
Activate your stackers’ hands andminds with this fun activity
- One set of Speed Stacks for every stacker
- One table for every four stackers
Place tables so stackers can easily move around the table’s perimeter. Place stackers two to a table on opposite sides diagonally across from each other with their cups downstacked and hands resting on the table. Designate one stacker as the ‘Hound’ and the other as the ‘Rabbit’.
How To Play
On the ‘go’ signal, each stacker upstacks and downstacks their set of cups. Once they’ve completed the set pattern, stackers rotate clockwise to the next set of cups and repeat the stacking pattern. The object is for the Hound to catch the Rabbit as they stack around the table. The Rabbit’s goal is to not get caught by the Hound. Once the Hound catches the Rabbit or vice versa they’ll switch roles.
- Stackers must make sure the proper stacking technique and patterns are followed.
- All fumbled cups must be fixed properly.
- Set a time limit for the Hound and Rabbit to switch roles.
- Stack different patterns.
- Move winning Hounds to different tables.